Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Official YWG Pamphlet - Sustainable Yellowfishing

Hahahaha..............WOW Gold! Amazing.........I can't beleeeeeve
    ".....angling is a sport that requires as much enthusiasm as poetry, as much patience as mathematics and as much caution as housbreaking". - James Rennie 1883

Stones, how many pamplets you got left? I'll be sure to join the next group of 'sponsors'. Did you send some off to Fish&Camp in Potchefstroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques O Dell View Post
    Stones, how many pamplets you got left? I'll be sure to join the next group of 'sponsors'. Did you send some off to Fish&Camp in Potchefstroom?
    Hey Jacques,

I have about 2000 copies left(I think), which I wanted to use for the fly expo but thats only happening in end Oct (hopefully).
    I think they might have received copies, not sure

Thanks for the interest in doing the next batch, also hoping to do a specific Sterkfontein dam one, along with the river one.
    I will keep you updated if we run some more

Thanks again
    ".....angling is a sport that requires as much enthusiasm as poetry, as much patience as mathematics and as much caution as housbreaking". - James Rennie 1883

To whom it may concern

Please have a look at the "Final printed brochure" as attached on the first page of this thread.
    Is it possible that the very last sentence on the front and also on the back page be changed to english?

"Lastly, kindly develop a sense of responsibility towards the river. If there is the litter which is washed into the river or which irresponsible anglers and picnickers leave on the riverbank, pick it up on the way back to your car."

"ETIQUETTE ON THE VAAL: All anglers are equal and give fellow anglers the space they deserve (60m). The same respect applies to the anglers on boats. We all share the same passion and interest, so let’s lead South Africa!"

Thanks for the good work you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    To whom it may concern

Please have a look at the "Final printed brochure" as attached on the first page of this thread.
    Is it possible that the very last sentence on the front and also on the back page be changed to english?

"Lastly, kindly develop a sense of responsibility towards the river. If there is the litter which is washed into the river or which irresponsible anglers and picnickers leave on the riverbank, pick it up on the way back to your car."

"ETIQUETTE ON THE VAAL: All anglers are equal and give fellow anglers the space they deserve (60m). The same respect applies to the anglers on boats. We all share the same passion and interest, so let’s lead South Africa!"

Thanks for the good work you are doing.
    Hahaha, thanks Mario......Eish! I did'nt see that . I think it was a bit rushed when put together and did'nt realize there was some "ingrish" in there. I think I just pasted some of the original or got it mixed up. My apologies....lol but you get the idea anyway

If there are any ideas for the next batch, please feel free to have your input?

Mario, I know you did one and it was great (totally agreed with it). We needed to involve YWG guys and the Govt. officials. I think you did, not sure what happened but they decided to use the original and I just modified it and used what they wanted, obviously also using contact numbers of people that are fully aware and support yellowfish conservation. All of this with the short time frame needed to get the message out there.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6