Thread: Inflate your boat in under 10s.

Arrow Inflate your boat in under 10s.

I explored Andre's suggestion of the Matika blower and decided to get one for my Ark and Prowler. For juice I got a 650W DC to AC converter for those places with no power outlets.

Now I can be on the water in less than 15min.
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 22-12-11 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Largie Whisperer View Post
    I explored Andre's suggestion of the Matika blower and decided to get one for my Ark and Prowler. For juice I got a 650W DC to AC converter for those places with no power outlets.

Now I can be on the water in less than 15min.
    So Andre is the perfect blowjob.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

That is correct Doll...

Some more techno info, the wattage of the converter is 650W and that of the blower 600W.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    So Andre is the perfect blowjob.
    Ai, so many people on the site and you decide to F%$# with probably the only [to my knowledge] MMA practitioner / head hunter / boxer / bad-a$$ on the site... NOT A COOL IDEA!

Kidding, I am sure Andre will take the joke as it was intended; I'n just stirring his pot even more

Quote Originally Posted by troutmaster View Post
    Ai, so many people on the site and you decide to F%$# with probably the only [to my knowledge] MMA practitioner / head hunter / boxer / bad-a$$ on the site... NOT A COOL IDEA!

Kidding, I am sure Andre will take the joke as it was intended; I'n just stirring his pot even more
    Andre??? MMA fighter? Andre? hee hee

Now come to think of it, I would PAY GOOD MONEY to see Andre step into a cage with a top-ranked MMA fighter...