Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let me entertain you - Newb

Talking Let me entertain you - Newb

Sorry I am only getting to this now...

My name is George and I'm an FF addict who can testify to the "Fishing Youself Single" Title.

I was on the forum when it stated but then kind off lost touch and for the love of me I can not remember the previous UN and PW .

Been Fishing since I was 4 but only FF since 14.

Grew up in northen natal and cut my teeth on bass, trout and the formiddable scaly.

I now reside in Bloemfontein, focussing mainly on yellows, trout and bass.
    I do the odd bit saltwater when I'm close to the coast.

Happy now chaps?
    So tell me.... How Big's yours?

Your nick was "George Thom" and you joined on 21-08-07

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/member.php?u=1346
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wernerm View Post
    Your nick was "George Thom" and you joined on 21-08-07

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/member.php?u=1346
    Fantastic memory you have there Werner!

Nope, just used the member search function. But yes, I also joined in the early days, I've been absent for a while but still remember most of the guys that joined back then. I spent as much time here then as I do now. The boss doesn't mind
    Fishing is just my thing. I don't know what it is but it seems that i just can't get enough of it.

Nope, just used the member search function. But yes, I also joined in the early days, I've been absent for a while but still remember most of the guys that joined back then. I spent as much time here then as I do now. The boss doesn't mind
    So why the absence Werner?? Love your feedback and posts. Having genuine forumers that love the sport is great, keep it up, OH!!! and if we( Shammers/POPS chirp you), take it tongue in cheek.)
    OH!! MR GT/alias ''George Thom'', welcome, will leave the first ''chirp'' here to Jules.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Quote Originally Posted by poppernel View Post
    So why the absence Werner?? Love your feedback and posts. Having genuine forumers that love the sport is great, keep it up, OH!!! and if we( Shammers/POPS chirp you), take it tongue in cheek.)
    OH!! MR GT/alias ''George Thom'', welcome, will leave the first ''chirp'' here to Jules.
    I've been here long enough to know who to get pissed of at and who not

Regarding my absence, I was a pisscat, plus I lost all my gear, about 30K's worth which kind of demotivated me in combination. Building up the gear and again and changed my habits.

I've been here long enough to know who to get pissed of at and who not

Regarding my absence, I was a pisscat, plus I lost all my gear, about 30K's worth which kind of demotivated me in combination. Building up the gear and again and changed my habits.
    Well you are now back my child f@ck the past, future reigns. Sh@t'' Malema, you got opposition here.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

What do you mean by pisscat? Google says something about an overly territorial woman...not sure if you were that.

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    What do you mean by pisscat? Google says something about an overly territorial woman...not sure if you were that.
    Maybe the answer for G..

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    Dronkie, suiplap, alchie, dronkgat. I have been called others but I will refrain this being a public forum and all.

The past is just that and I actually have bucks for gear now, so ek word nou 'n Sage slet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast