Thread: Introducing myself DizzyG

Default Introducing myself DizzyG

Hi Guys,

Been meaning to sign up for a while, finally got a gap and really enjoy the forum!
    I've been fishing since I was 4 years old. I started out in Middleburg bass fishing with my old man, we moved to Richards Bay when I was 6 and I carried on fishing there. I started fly fishing in my teens and its part of who I am!

Currently I'm based in London, UK returning to sunny SA in July this year for good to get married and settle down!

I'm hoping to settle in Durbs so will be keen to hook up with fly fishers in KZN.

Cheers!
    Dizzy
    Amat Victoria Curam

Hi Dizzy and welcome, how about some news and revues from your side.

DAVE
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Hi Dave,

Ja always happy to!
    At the moment most stillwaters are frozen over but two weeks ago we were getting Pike on fly at Halliford Meres in Shepperton. I also managed a few trout as the weather was quite mild.

I see theres a few guys who live in London on the forum.

I'm happy to post on where I fish and prices etc.

Cheers!
    Amat Victoria Curam

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyg View Post
    Hi Dave,

Ja always happy to!
    At the moment most stillwaters are frozen over but two weeks ago we were getting Pike on fly at Halliford Meres in Shepperton. I also managed a few trout as the weather was quite mild.

I see theres a few guys who live in London on the forum.

I'm happy to post on where I fish and prices etc.

Cheers!
    Cool, go for it.And flies as well.
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Welcome Dizzy
    Lots of fun here, know you will enjoy it.

Brian
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyg View Post
    Hi Guys,

Been meaning to sign up for a while, finally got a gap and really enjoy the forum!
    I've been fishing since I was 4 years old. I started out in Middleburg bass fishing with my old man, we moved to Richards Bay when I was 6 and I carried on fishing there. I started fly fishing in my teens and its part of who I am!

Currently I'm based in London, UK returning to sunny SA in July this year for good to get married and settle down!

I'm hoping to settle in Durbs so will be keen to hook up with fly fishers in KZN.

Cheers!
    Dizzy
    Howzit and welcome to the forum. Enjoy, many nuggets of wisdom found here...

Regards
    Barend Badenhorst

"Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." ~by Chuck Clark~