Thread: weekend away

Default weekend away

Good day all,

its my wives birthday coming up soon and i want to take her away for a weekend, Some where nice but that has a little fishing available as well, was thinking the dullstroom area but is it not to hot at the moment for trout? any advise will be greatly appreciated,

keep well

RRTI

Nothing wrong with Dullies at the moment.

Dunkeld is a great place to take the wife.....she can get pampered while you fish
    ".....angling is a sport that requires as much enthusiasm as poetry, as much patience as mathematics and as much caution as housbreaking". - James Rennie 1883

Take her to the Berg, leave the kids at home with the folks if you have any.
    Fish early morning and at late afternoon. The rest of the time you behave like newly weds. Go rabbit and enjoy the time together in front of a fireplace with a lekker red wine, etc.

I suck at fishing, but I know what to do when I am not fishing

E.T Honestly i like your thinking.........

That lodge they have an article on in this months TCFF looks really nice too. http://www.komatigorge.co.za/Home.aspx

Talking

Go to Peebles. Food is excellent, place is great. Has an on site spa & believe me it's worth the effort.Got a stocky bashing dam on site & a very wide range of whiskeys in the bar.Have a massage yourself with the missus.Tour the town,have a beer at the local brewerie & a chow Rosies place.Can't remeber the exact name at the end of the main drag through town.