Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Go pro Video of this past weekends trip to the vaal

Default Go pro Video of this past weekends trip to the vaal

Went down to yellowfish paradise on the vaal this weekend with some mates. Took the Go pro along for the ride.

Warning: this video contains explicit images of fish and may cause you to get up from your desk at work and attempt a trip to the vaal this afternoon with some mates!!!

Very nice Im so envious trying to figure out my cam!!!! Quick question;didn't you pay your R30 entrance fee?

That video rocked dude

Tell me about the slow mo shots. Was that shot on WVGA at 120? Quality is great!
    Last edited by JadeDsantos; 15-03-12 at 12:45 PM.
    Check out some of my FF pics - http://www.flickr.com/photos/30562135@N07/

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Largie Whisperer View Post
    Very nice Im so envious trying to figure out my cam!!!! Quick question;didn't you pay your R30 entrance fee?
    Thanks mate. was too early when we got there, so went back after our morning session to pay for the rod fee and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDsantos View Post
    That video rocked dude

Tell me about the slow mo shots. Was that shot on WVGA at 120? Quality is great!
    Thanks dude. Nah it was shot at 1280 x 720 at 50 frames..
    I used an editing software called twixtor for the slow mo.. its a plug in for after effects. you can turn your 50 frames into anything you want - even 2000 frames.. it essentially creates frames inbtween frames to give you the desired amount.. dosent work for all shots.. too much movement dosent work, or a cluttered backround. Best to use as clean a backround as you can, lke the sky etc..

Quote Originally Posted by fishbone View Post
    Thanks dude. Nah it was shot at 1280 x 720 at 50 frames..
    I used an editing software called twixtor for the slow mo.. its a plug in for after effects. you can turn your 50 frames into anything you want - even 2000 frames.. it essentially creates frames inbtween frames to give you the desired amount.. dosent work for all shots.. too much movement dosent work, or a cluttered backround. Best to use as clean a backround as you can, lke the sky etc..
    Thanks for the tip dude. It looks great. Must get myself after effects - been editing in iMovie!
    Check out some of my FF pics - http://www.flickr.com/photos/30562135@N07/

Absolutely brilliant stuff Chris!! Fantastic footage and editing.... love it, very well done...
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Awesome video
    Fly-fishing is the most fun you can have standing up

i really enjoyed watching that - great stuff.

back to the grind stone on sunny mud island.

I second Dre.... Bloody Brilliant!
    "If you dont have almost unlimited patience, forget about becoming an accomplished saltwater fly angler" Jack Samson

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast