Thread: Largemouth books

mark Banned User

Default Largemouth books

Can anybody recommend any good dvds or books on how to catch largemouth yellowfish cause I would really like to catch one this year, I tried a couple of times last year but I am not too sure how to go about it, any help would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Can anybody recommend any good dvds or books on how to catch largemouth yellowfish cause I would really like to catch one this year, I tried a couple of times last year but I am not too sure how to go about it, any help would be great.
    Start writing Bru. Haha

rather spend you money on a day out with a good guide, I've heard only good things of Ian Courier ... maybe the more experienced LM hunters can suggest other options.
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://wildjohannesburg.blogspot.com

There aren't any books available but I do know that Jacques Marais planned or is planning a dvd so watch out for that. Other than that you can read as much as you can about Trout in TAILWATERS (BROWN), Salmon and Peacock Bass. I found those very well worth reading up on. Authors like Dave Hughes, Kelly Galloup and Gary Borger has helped me a lot. On top of that ja I agree with Ian Couryer being a great Guide and would certainly help you a lot. Then time on the water is after all first prize no substitute for that unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by firephish View Post
    rather spend you money on a day out with a good guide, I've heard only good things of Ian Courier ... maybe the more experienced LM hunters can suggest other options.
    This is a good bit of advice. What you will learn from him you wont find in any books. http://www.fishwhisperer.co.za/1801.html

Members who have read this thread: 1