Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What next?

Default What next?

Noticed this ad on gumtree on Sunday. Notified CNC via email. No response as of yet... Maybe they are all out of office poisoning a little stream somewhere...

http://capetown-westerncape.gumtree....AdIdZ380214649
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Kevin, if you sent the email to Dean, he is fishing in the Seychelles for a couple of weeks which would account for the lack of response.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Noticed this ad on gumtree on Sunday. Notified CNC via email. No response as of yet... Maybe they are all out of office poisoning a little stream somewhere...

http://capetown-westerncape.gumtree....AdIdZ380214649
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Cheers old man! Any idea who else to mail at CNC? Preferably someone who will actually care?
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Cheers old man! Any idea who else to mail at CNC? Preferably someone who will actually care?
    Will PM you some details
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

I've passed this on to Sean Marr who has in turn emailed Dean Impson and Martine Jordaan.
    Dean is apparently back from the Seychelles.

Let's see if CNC reacts.
    Last edited by BuzzLiteBeer; 16-05-12 at 06:24 PM.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Just checked it now, this ad is no longer listed. What was being sold/ offered if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by shector View Post
    Just checked it now, this ad is no longer listed. What was being sold/ offered if I may ask?
    Clarius Gariepinus

I'm starting to wonder if this is just the tip of the iceberg. There seems to be backyard farming going on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BuzzLiteBeer; 17-05-12 at 08:02 PM.

Not to stir the pot, but what is the issue with him farming catfish ... it's a legitimate business opportunity and as long as he adheres to regulations what's to prevent him from doing so ? I hardly think that he would either be the first, the last, or the only one to do so.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Not to stir the pot, but what is the issue with him farming catfish ... it's a legitimate business opportunity and as long as he adheres to regulations what's to prevent him from doing so ? I hardly think that he would either be the first, the last, or the only one to do so.
    There is no issue with legitimate fish farming. The issue is with those who are doing it illegally and especially with Sharptooth Catfish in the Western Cape.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast