Thread: Wanted 7wt

Default Wanted 7wt

Good day all!!!!

i am in the market for a 7 wt rod to target largies and some light salt water species and before I look at something new i thought i would see it there is any one out there who has one thats looking for a new home...... and trust me it will get used well....

Regards

RRTI

I still have the One.Make me an offer!
    Gerrit Viljoen

I will be putting some rods up for sale later this evening - including a 7wt.
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Darryl: What rods?
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey

Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Darryl: What rods?
    http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/showt...Lines-for-Sale You a bit late
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes