Thread: Looking for Gamakatsu Tiger Flies near JHB

Default Looking for Gamakatsu Tiger Flies near JHB

Hi All

I just wanted to find out if anyone knows where I can get the following Gamakatsu hooks. I have a friend in Zim who stays on the Zambezi and is low on supplies. The hooks he's looking for are:

SL 12 S Blue Water Fly Hook (aka Trey Combs Big Game Hook) - Sizes 2/0 - 6/0
    B10 Stinger - Size 2/0
    SC15 - Sizes 2/0 and 3/0

In particular does anyone know if I can get these at Western Accessories, Mias, Frontier, Solly's, Mavungana, Fishing Pro Shop, Angling Africa, Urban Fly Fishers or any other shops close-ish to JHB and PTA.

I really would appreciate the help and I know that my friend definitely will.
    "Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish" - Sparse Grey Hackle (Alfred W. Miller)

To make things easier phone your local shop and ask them to order those hooks from Stealth vs phoning around hoping one would stock all the above.

Or ask StreamX to mail them to you.
    Regards
    Craig

Thanks guys. Appreciate the help.
    "Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish" - Sparse Grey Hackle (Alfred W. Miller)

Stealth direct is best bet.
    Fly fishing, fly tying & rod building.....

http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=2531