Thread: Introductions from Centurion

Default Introductions from Centurion

Hi Everyone,

My name is Terry and I am a newbie to the fly fishing world. I joined my brother for a weekend in Dullstroom last year and tried my hand at fly fishing.

Unfortuantely I didn't catch anything, but did enjoy the weekend so have slowly accumulated some kit and got some pointers on casting which I have been practising.

I am heading off for Graystone lodge in Dullstroom next week to try out my new kit and hopefully catch a fish or two. I am really looking forward to the experience.

I have been utterly fascinated by the fly fishing as I have been researching and now understand why I didn't catch anything last year. It's a very intricate sport with so many variables, but that is the exciting part of the sport.

I look forward to some interesting discussions on the forum, although I doubt I will be able to add any value at the moment. Hopefully as I progress and gain experience I can start to engage in some knowledgable conversations.

Regards,

Terry

Welcome, hope you enjoy the weekend and that you catch some nice one's.

Thomas

"If you always do, what you always did, you will always get, what you always got."

Thanks Thomas