Thread: Keurbooms report

Default Keurbooms report

I spent the first 2 weeks of December down in Plett. The fishing was very average in general. I was hoping to spend most of my time on Robberg and in the surf, but unfortunately conditions just didn't play in our favour, although I did have fair success on fly in the river.

The newly formed river mouth was a hot spot, and we often found shoals of size garrick hanging around on the low tide, but getting the bigger fish to eat artificials was another story.

Here are a few pictures. All caught of fly barring a few grunter which came out on top water artificials.

Attachment 20464
    Attachment 20465Attachment 20466Attachment 20467Attachment 20468Attachment 20469Attachment 20470

Default Keurbooms River and Garden Route

Hi,
    I am heading up to Keurbooms and Swartvlei area and will appreciate receiving feedback about the recent fishing efforts that may assist me:wink:. Thanks a lot.
    Regards
    Niel Malan

That is very nice, mixed bag, well done Davo.
    Dave
    Handle every situation like a dog.- If you cant hump it, piss on it and walk away. --JASPER.

Very nice Davo, well done. I am only getting leerie here in Knynsa at the mo.
    " Not tonight baby! I gotta fly"

Well done, some very nice fish.