Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SAGE on Sale

Your point ?

Never denied you an opinion - just do not be blinded that is what I am saying - there are a lot of options out there, many of them not leaving heaps of money behind in the distribution channel - and many of them as good as the so called premium brands, with as good warranties etc. You guys ***** about pricing yet you fall for the BS every time that perpetuates that pricing. Materials, route to market and design have moved on - as consumers don't you think we should too ?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by igfafly View Post
    - there are a lot of options out there, Steve
    You sure? For a second I thought Colton was the only option.

Over the last 2 weeks, I travelled the country with Pascal Cognard and Said Yahiaoui.
    We have used many different rods of the various conference attendants, and I have used the rods that Pascal and Said uses.
    If you listen to them, what they want a rod to do, and how. And what some some sales persons told the fly fishers about a rod and why they should be fishing them, you realise, that some rods are sold for turnover only, in the shop, not to help the fly fisher.
    And this is not for "competition only guys" as some have referred to the conference.
    There are some premimium rods out there, at VERY good prices. with very good back up services, and gaurantees (maybe not a life long gaurentee) but at half the price.
    PS: I do own 2 "premium brands" if you want to know.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Korrie gaan jy begin fast action rods vang? Jy is mos van die slap brigade, light tippets,etc....
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 28-02-13 at 09:19 AM.

Sagte tips,,,, is korrek.
    met vinniger aksie, en herstel, verder af in die stok.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4