Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bassa Da India

I just read the threads that were suggested by Schloshd1 & MCC, WOW, I might have to look at planning a trip to Bassa Da India
    Fly-fishing is the most fun you can have standing up

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    A #16 should be fine
    Best blank for an off shore fly rod at bassas is a purglass 250/4 :0)
    /d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Hey Guys,

I've just come across this thread, I'm one of the guys from the film and I'm grateful for kind comments on the DVD! Julz - I may have spoken to you as well? I was with JT at Sportfish, working there part time and remember chatting to a few fellow saffas about the trip :-) I have myself just moved back to SA, a couple of months ago, from a 12 year stint of the rain and brrrr.

I would happily share my report from Bassas on here if you would like but it has reference to the film and may conflict with advertising regs of the board?

Looking forward to hopefully meeting a few fellow swffers soon.
    Glynn

Hi Glynn

You are more than welcome to post your report here. We will have no issues if it refers to the dvd.

Cheers
    MC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Hi Glynn

You are more than welcome to post your report here. We will have no issues if it refers to the dvd.
    ... which will be screened at the CPS Clubroom on the 25th April 2013 @ 18:30.....
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by GlynnH View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've just come across this thread, I'm one of the guys from the film and I'm grateful for kind comments on the DVD! Julz - I may have spoken to you as well? I was with JT at Sportfish, working there part time and remember chatting to a few fellow saffas about the trip :-) I have myself just moved back to SA, a couple of months ago, from a 12 year stint of the rain and brrrr.

I would happily share my report from Bassas on here if you would like but it has reference to the film and may conflict with advertising regs of the board?

Looking forward to hopefully meeting a few fellow swffers soon.
    Glynn
    Hey Glynn, started reading your report already. Awesome read. Needless to say I havent been very productive at work today. LOL. Starting to get a bit of a trip together with some mates to Bassas so will prob get hold of you for some advice if thats ok. In the mean time hurry up and finish your report. Cant wait to read the next post!
    Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

Henry David Thoreau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12