Thread: Worcester trout

Default Worcester trout

Gents, a friend of mine is going to his folks in Worcester and would like to catch some trout.what is the best and nearest place to fish and would he also book with the CPA?any other ideas also welcome

Hey at the moment it is damned warm in the Worcester region. So most dam fishing out. He could contact the Worcester fishing club, though from what i hear (never dealt with them myself) they are difficult to get a decent answer from. CPS for some river fishing will be the best i think.
    If you work with monkeys you'll definitely slip on a banana peel!
    The way to a fly fisherman's heart is AlWAYS through his fly!!

Yes - you will be very close to all the CPS rivers so that would be the best bet for trout in that area.
    "So hereís my point. Donít go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish thatís dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Thanks guys.See I had it as the CPA
    Have been dealing with the CPA for 2 weeks,guess a bit stuck in my head

Lakies is also apparently going off the chain so dont write off the larger stillwaters either. CPS will hook you up with access to that as well.
    Around the steel no tortur'd worm shall twine, No blood of living insect stain my line;
    Let me, less cruel, cast feather'd hook, With pliant rod athwart the pebbled brook,
    Silent along the mazy margin stray, And with fur-wrought fly delude the prey