Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Win a guided weekend in Rhodes

Default Win a guided weekend in Rhodes

ENTER, AND STAND THE CHANCE TO WIN AN ALL INCLUSIVE FULLY

GUIDED FISHING WEEKEND IN RHODES!!

In an effort to raise funds to enable our eldest son, Logan, to be able to compete in the upcoming 3rd Biannual Worldwide Tang Soo Do Family International Championship in Rotterdam, Netherlands in October this year, we are giving you the opportunity to win a fully catered and guided weekend in Rhodes, the Centre of the Universe!!

The prize includes the following:

An all inclusive weekend at Steepside Guest Farm, Rhodes. Feast yourself on a hearty farm breakfast in the morning, have your fill of Wild Trout during the day, and end of on a 3-course supper in the evening.
    Guiding on the Saturday will be separated into 2 groups of 2 anglers, one group guided by myself, the other by local Rhodes guide Tony Kietzman. Lunch packs will be provided, as well as day permits for the beats fished.

Target Wild Rainbow Trout and Smallmouth Yellowfish in crystal clear waters! Watch them take your fly, wether nymph or dry!!! Don't miss out on this oppurtunity!
    In short, the 4 winner(s) will receive:
    - 2 x full nights’ accommodation (Friday, Saturday) at Steepside Guest Farm
    - 2 x 3-course Suppers
    - Lunch packs on the Saturday
    - 2 x Full Farm Breakfasts
    - Full day of guiding (2 people per group)
    - Day Permits for beats fished

This prize is valued at R4800!!!

Tickets can be bought by e-mailing me on tickets@customflyrods.co.za to enter. Tickets are R150 per entry (for all 4 people), and entries will close on 30 June 2013. The draw will take place on 01 July 2013, and winners will be announced on this page as well as via e-mail. Prize is valid until 30 April 2014!! Please support this worthy cause, and win a fantastic guided fishing weekend in the Centre of the Universe!!

Our banking details are:
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Standard Bank South Africa
    Account Number: 180838709
    Branch: Aliwal North
    Branch Code: 050020

Ref: Your Initials and Surname + RHODES

Send payment confirmations to: tickets@customflyrods.co.za
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

I want Awesome prize Mario! I've never fished Rhodes so this may be my chance. Keep your eyes open for my entry
    - Warren Prior

"Never a dull moment!"

Thanks Waz - appreciate the support. Would also be great spending some time with forumers on my home waters.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

My entry is in. Hope you manage to raise all the money Mario. Good luck. I've shared these links on Facebook. Hope it helps.
    - Warren Prior

"Never a dull moment!"

Have you entered this competition?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sure thing I am in..........X 4 chances.
    If you win its a bargain and if not, its a worthy cause anyway.
    Got to get to the Centre of the Universe somehow!
    Hope the fuel price does not go up again in between!
    Charles Thomas

Thanks guys - just returned from a 7 day stay in Rhodes - lost my phone next to the river (long story), so catching up on e-mails etc only now. Apologies if anyone tried to contact me for the past 7 days with 0 response.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Ticket list as today:

Ticket List Rhodes Guided Package:
    Ticket Number:
    G1 Gert Brits
    G2 Gert Brits
    G3 Gert Brits
    G4 Stephen Smith
    G5 Richard Simpkins
    G6 Warren Prior
    G7 Mauritz van den Worm
    G8 C.A.M Thomas
    G9 C.A.M Thomas
    G10 C.A.M Thomas
    G11 C.A.M Thomas
    G12 Michael Hofmeyr
    G13 Wade McKenzie
    G14 Kim McKenzie
    G15 Grant Smith
    G16 Andrew Schloesser
    G17 Chris Williams
    G18 Doug Davis
    G19 Jean Struwig
    G20 Jean Struwig
    Mario Geldenhuys

I will buy tickets to both the week and the rod competitions, just havn't had time, when's the closing date ? (If memory serves it was still a while away)

Nevermind, I see it's the 30th June.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    I will buy tickets to both the week and the rod competitions, just havn't had time, when's the closing date ? (If memory serves it was still a while away)

Nevermind, I see it's the 30th June.
    Thanks Bertu - appreciate the support a lot!
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast