Thread: Mike Newby??

Default Mike Newby??

Where is he,i have not seen him here for a very long time.Has he left the country?

well, judging from his last post i'd say he's pretty gatvol of ft and taking a break. Hopefully he'll be back in time.
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://wildjohannesburg.blogspot.com

Spoke to Mike about a month or so ago. He is very busy with work at the moment.
    He is barely touching ground. If you have his number give him a ring, he would appreciate the call.

Blog Entries

I went fishing with him a month or two ago, all is well, but I have to agree with Firephish's reason....
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Ok,just checking he has not taken up hunting or something and not fishing anymore.
    I am at that stage of my life too where its just so hectic,I dont tie flies anymore,I fish way too little and work occupies a lot of my time.basically due to family illness and me running the business now basically on my own,a whole new ball game for me now

Didn't Mike have a baby not too long ago?
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

His wife or him?
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Dunno hey, but if it was him it would explain why he is so quiet of late.

Juuurrrreee Korrrie, its a bit early hey...
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

9. Default

Things did not go as planned with the preganancy guys
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Not good news

My heartfelt thoughts go out to the Newbys!

Thanks for letting us know!!
    Regards
    Adrian