Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Culinary delights at the riverbank

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    hehe. For an extra fishy flavour, the back page of the Sunday Times wrapped innermost is just the treat
    YUMMM YUMMMM!!! .. nothing like fish sauce!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Die Son - Page 3

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Methos View Post
    Die Son - Page 3

Cheers

.. have to spray that with Doom before it is fit for human consumption!!!
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

.. have to spray that with Doom before it is fit for human consumption!!!
    Candoom - spelling not to be confused with condom!!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

I now have an amazing mental image!! ... poor little fishy in condoom ... sprayed with candoom ... wrapped in Page 3!!

Quote Originally Posted by armand View Post
    Let me tell you, I have fished with Nepps, and he is most definitely lying. I didn't even see a crust all day...
    Armand when you and I fished together was there ever a crust lying around anywhere?!?! We were too bloody busy fishing man!!

And can you imagine carrying all that kos around the Flats of Cosmo in that heat... no mate, if you ever get your ass out of that sand box and come down here to the Wes Kaap I'll treat you to a good stream side lunch... better yet, get Garth together and teach my ass to catch Yellowfish up there on the Vaal or something and I'll bring the chow and watch you buggers!
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Nepptune View Post
    if you ever get your ass out of that sand box and come down here to the Wes Kaap I'll treat you to a good stream side lunch... better yet, get Garth together and teach my ass to catch Yellowfish up there on the Vaal or something and I'll bring the chow and watch you buggers!
    Be careful what you wish for, coz the future may be closer than you think...

Pack of mixed dried fruit, pack of sliced 'tong, handful of dried olives and dry wors for snacks. Couple of PnP chook, cold meat and cheese rolls. Cooler of what you like. (Gilroy ales for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Lardbeast View Post
    Pack of mixed dried fruit, pack of sliced 'tong, handful of dried olives and dry wors for snacks. Couple of PnP chook, cold meat and cheese rolls. Cooler of what you like. (Gilroy ales for me)
    Sound like a good trencherman - man after my own heart! Do you find you have any time left for fishing after eating/quaffing all this lot??

P.S. Maybe we should ask Wiets to also bulk buy food and Gilroys for us?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast