Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Excellent Hair Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cox View Post
    Wiets- great idea mate- I once lost my hair stacker and frustrated myself to the brink trying to find a decent alternative that I could use for the evening tying session...

I'm just worried that people are going to look at me strangely when I next go to clicks and buy Sally Hansens and Lipstick... although I might ask Chris or Grant to buy it for me- that way they can earn more club card points...
    is'nt it funny how they look at you? i recently asked for that stuff they stick false nails on, and i asked about sally hansens as well, the chick looks at her buddy with that " kyk vir die ding" look. i did'nt bother explain
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Speaking of girly things. Earlier I found some guys on another forum talking about using false fingernails as crab bodies! I thought that was a pretty cool idea!
    Here is one such fingernail fly ...

looks friggin awesome! I want to go fingernail shopping now as well... its time to don the Fabiani, put on the pink tie, get out the pradas and act Capetonian... hold on...

what have I become?!? nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Excellent idea. It would be even more realistic if one should cut it in half down its length, and glue the two halves to the top of a soft deerhair underbody for a more bouyant variant. Just a thought
    Last edited by Chris Shelton; 29-05-07 at 12:00 AM.
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

hehehehe. While you're there Kevina, won't you pick me up a pair of false nails too? Do they do them with a hotspot?
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

ok, what else can we add to the shopping basket? How about some ribbed latex? Cut into thin strips should produce awesome legs. Apparently they come in a variety of colours too
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    ok, what else can we add to the shopping basket? How about some ribbed latex? Cut into thin strips should produce awesome legs. Apparently they come in a variety of colours too
    And scents too! There's enough scents available to keep a papgooier happy.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

If you use certain types you'll be able to fly fish all day...
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

hehehe, this basket becomes more suspicious by the minute. It wont be me making this purchase, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. Come on, who's got the balls? I dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Shelton View Post
    hehehe, this basket becomes more suspicious by the minute. It wont be me making this purchase, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. Come on, who's got the balls? I dare you!
    Tungsten balls?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.