Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Style

Thank you All,

There is also now an "Events" tab in the Navigation bar below the logo. List all your fly fishing related events, club meetings/outings, open days, shows, cleanups etc.

Hi All,

The forum won't be available part of the day tomorrow, hopefully it won't take long.

Will keep you guys updated. Guided a client today who landed the biggest river fish I have ever seen on the Smalblaar, a 57cm plump brown, will also post some pics.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please Please Please could you put the "New Posts" button back on? Makes it so easy to see new content added since your last visit, and i feel lost without it!
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

I second that!
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

or maybe even the iSpy script for VBullitin that auto updates every now and again. that is a fantastic way to keep everything flowing and easy to follow.
    and congrats on the new look. it looks absolutely fantastic. for sure the prettiest forum i regularly visit
    Last edited by BansheeZA; 05-11-13 at 09:58 PM.
    Gert Ferreira

"There is certainly something in fishing that tends to produce a gentleness of spirit, a pure serenity of mind."

~by Washington Irving~

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Please Please Please could you put the "New Posts" button back on? Makes it so easy to see new content added since your last visit, and i feel lost without it!
    Grant, add a bookmark with this http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/searc...e=vBForum_Post, that will show you the new posts
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Hi All,

The Navigation Bar will be back soon. We are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Grant, add a bookmark with this http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/searc...e=vBForum_Post, that will show you the new posts
    Thx Mario - that is exactly what i was looking for.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Looks awesome.
    Thanks for the hard work

Hi All,

Thank you Homie.

Just a quick update. The navigation bar with all the tabs at the top like "What's New" etc. will be back soon.

With the recent hack, some files were hacked via a plug in. Plug ins are disabled but still a database error remains. To give some background 35000 popular vbulletin software sites were hacked. There is a lot of cleaning up to do which takes time. All new registrations on the site are moderated, but still some got in and registered as administrators.

Again, apologies for this inconvenience.

The site will also acquire more security features to keep out 'non fly fishing' hackers and we trust this will never happen again.

While this is being worked on admin will be fishing tomorrow, hope you have time to cast a line this weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast