Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BIC - The Perfect Whip Finisher

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLiteBeer View Post
    They also have mild armour piercing capablities (orange ones only). Just in case you need to make a hole in a Coke can, Opel Corsa, Poacher etc... No Licence required.
    Can you please post a video or a series of photos showing the process of making a hole in a corsa,

Thank you,
    PS. Will this also work on a fiat palio?

I'll try and make a video tonight. A good strong downward stabbing motion will work. The pen will make holes in most newer cars made from recycled Softdrink cans. It will still write afterwards. (I'll try and locate the original ads for the Bic Orange Finepoint.)
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

As the official agent for BICarstabbers (Reg TM), which like Swiss Army knives also have other functions such as giving one's ears a good clean-out and letter-writing, I give you examples of the following car-hardness penetration results from experiments taken at our Mitchells Plain testing station:

1 = easy, 10 = difficult:

10 - Rolls Royce, Bentley, Cadillac Chucknorrismobile
    9 - Jaguar
    8 - Porsche, Mercedes Benz
    7 - BMW
    6 - Honda
    5 - Toyota
    4 - Opel
    3 - Tata
    2 - Volkswagen Beetle, Nissan Mini Taxi, Student Banger Brand 'B', Coca Cola truck; Baghdad suicide saloon
    1 - Ferrari*, Lamborghini*, Maserati*

(*soft tops)

N.B. For brand-new BMW softtops coloured black with no registration plates paid for with taxpayers and/or Leisurenet/Fidentia money, it's also advisable to insert the BICarstabber in one of the driver's orifices to ensure maximum effect. It's not recommended you avail yourself of the toothpick option on some BICarstabber (Reg TM) models after performing the operation without first consulting the 'Sterilisation' section of our brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    As the official agent for BICarstabbers (Reg TM), which like Swiss Army knives also have other functions such as giving one's ears a good clean-out and letter-writing, I give you examples of the following car-hardness penetration results from experiments taken at our Mitchells Plain testing station:

1 = easy, 10 = difficult:

9 - Jaguar
    7 - BMW
    6 - Honda
    5 - Toyota
    4 - Opel
    3 - Tata
    2 - Volkswagen Beetle, Nissan Mini Taxi, Student Banger Brand 'B', Coca Cola truck; Baghdad suicide saloon
    1 - Ferrari*, Lamborghini*, Maserati*

(*soft tops)

N.B. For brand-new BMW softtops coloured black with no registration plates paid for with taxpayers and/or Leisurenet/Fidentia money, it's also advisable to insert the BICarstabber in one of the driver's orifices to ensure maximum effect. It's not recommended you avail yourself of the toothpick option on some BICarstabber (Reg TM) models after performing the operation without first consulting the 'Sterilisation' section of our brochure.
    classic!

you have far too much time on your hands!
    the patient mental...

Default More uses for BIC pens...

For all you cycling enthusiasts out there.. BIC pens are used as lock picks to open Barrel type bike locks eg Kryptonite.....
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

9 - Jaguar
    7 - BMW
    6 - Honda

these cars are so full of "crumple zones, you only need to throw a bic pen at them and stand back and watch them crumple themselves.

Thank you, DorB, we are working on a BICrumpler prototype and will contact you in due course

Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    I tried to find you a movie but was unsuccessful. Searching for this, I saw that it perhaps better known as a "half hitch" tool - here is a link with photo's;

http://www.onlineflytyer.com/halfhitch.asp
    Thanx for sharing Wiets, I will try this tonight. I allways struggle with the end/last knot when tying. It looks like it works magic
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing!
    ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.