Thread: Newbie on the block

Default Newbie on the block

Hi Everyone

I'm fairly new to flytalk and flyfishing as well... Have however been fishing for yellows on the upper reaches of the vaal river as well as bass in the Ermelo area for a number of years now.

Look forward to interacting with peeps from the Ermelo and surrounding areas as well as learning more than a thing or two from the pro's.

Regards
    Ebrahim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ebrahim786 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I'm fairly new to flytalk and flyfishing as well... Have however been fishing for yellows on the upper reaches of the vaal river as well as bass in the Ermelo area for a number of years now.

Look forward to interacting with peeps from the Ermelo and surrounding areas as well as learning more than a thing or two from the pro's.

Regards
    Ebrahim
    Welcome Ebrahim. You'll find a wealth of good info here as well as a generally good bunch of fisherfolk.
    So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

Hi Ebrahim,

Welcome to the forums. There are a few people in your area, I know of 1 who is not a member here, but has access to some pristine unfished tribs of the Vaal .
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Thanks Guys

Herman reading your replies,threads etc .... leaves me in WoWed... your knowledge is pretty impressive.

Please do hook me up with people in this area.. I to know the area and fishing spots fairly well, so it'll be good to share and be shared with.