Thread: Youth Worlds 2014 - Poland

Default Youth Worlds 2014 - Poland

Hi Fellow Anglers

Youth Protea Trials were held from 17 to 19 January 2014 at Du Kloof Lodge. After an intense evaluation process through the beady eyes of the selectors MC Coetzer, Mark Krige and Philip Fish Meyer the team to Poland 2014 is Luke Baker, Aidan de Jager, Dylan Straw, David Taylor, Warwick Reid, Konrad Kuehl (Reserve), Mark Krige (Coach) and Ronnie Smith (Manager)
    However with the Rand at an all time low, these kids are going to need all the financial help they can get and a few prayers to get them on the "Road to Poland"
    After the success of the 2013 Team in Ireland with a Team Bronze we have Youth Fly Fishing on the map in South Africa, and the 2014 team will be trying hard to follow in the footsteps of the seasoned campaigners of last year - Craig Richardson, Nick van Rensburg, Matt Gorlei and Ronald Smith who we lost to age and the senior division. Father Time is evil.
    The official website is www.wyffc.pl and the rivers look awesome.

Regards
    Louis
    Attached Files Attached Files
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

Does anyone have a contact number (Tel of Cell) for Mark Krige please?
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Have PM'd you Mario
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

Got it thanks (y)
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Just thought I would share some of the rivers.
    Bialka 9.jpg

Bialka 10.jpg

Bialka 11.jpg

Bialy Dunajek 3.jpg

Czarny Dunajek.jpg

Dunajec Upper 2.jpg

Dunajec Upper 4.jpg

Bialka, Bialy Dunajec, Czarny Dunajec and two sectors on the Dunajec.
    An honest fisherman is a pretty uninteresting person.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and not only is he hungry but broke for the rest of his life as well.