Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A couple of Blue Halos in the making

Default A couple of Blue Halos in the making

With being a student again (turning 40 this year, imagine the shock to my system) time has shrinked even more, but here are some Blue Halo 3-weights in the making. Gen2 blanks (meaning butt-over-sleeve ferrules) in Cranberry and Sky Blue. Thanks goes out to Cortney Boice from BH for getting these shipped directly from the factory!!

Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Nice, Mario

Very deliciously!

Quote Originally Posted by shector View Post
    Nice, Mario
    Quote Originally Posted by The Largie Whisperer View Post
    Very deliciously!
    Thanks guys. Still a bit of work to do, but it will get done this month I hope
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Mario, I hope you are sending me the blue one? :smile::wink:

I'll take the candy!

Quote Originally Posted by shector View Post
    Mario, I hope you are sending me the blue one? :smile::wink:
    I have bad news ... Mr Taljaard decided to grab it for his b/day. Will send you another one, don't worry.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Quote Originally Posted by BenzoV View Post
    I'll take the candy!
    Got some more green and honey candy coming in, just waiting for this darn PO strike to go away. Got some stuff at JIMC for over a month now - very scared that the stuff goes AWOL :-(
    Mario Geldenhuys

The red might be a bit radical, but the blue will do
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Korrie View Post
    The red might be a bit radical, but the blue will do
    It looks a little less "BOOM" out on the water and in the sun, but ja, the brighter colours might not appeal to everyone.

Some of their "factory" rods.

I've got a Cappucino blank on the way, as well as a Sundrop. They look very similar to the Kabuto blanks.

I'll try to find some pics of the rods on the water. There is a couple of FB, just need to get off the work network quickly
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast