Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Do we want any new people on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    13) every second @sshole with an ego bigger than a pinprick, thinks he's a moderator
    14) the real moderators have their heads so far up their own @sses, that they wear oxygen masks... we know who you are:biggrin: (ok, not all of them)
    15) not enough hugging between members (Grant... that ones for you)
    16) Will all of the above mentioned be able to FISH WELL!
    Last edited by Shamwari; 09-07-14 at 11:01 AM.
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

17) Too many people who think that casting is fishing:biggrin:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    16) Will all of the above mentioned be able to FISH WELL!
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

18) Too many people thinking casting is not part of fishing because they got used to chucknymphing for Yellows in the Richtersveld.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by gkieser View Post
    Hi Paul - it's all about status - when you get to Steelhead status you are no longer a Newby :biggrin: (unless you are Mike, in which case you are always one).
    so i will just have to embrace my newby status for quite a while longer then. you see, im employed, so i cant spend the whole day on fly talk, i have a family, so i cant spend the whole night on flytalk, and i actually still fish, so weekends.....no flytalk.
    catch and release

maybe get a mobile smart device. Your desktop pc is as outdated as the pose on your avatar. (That is gobbledygook for that little picture next to your name).

Quote Originally Posted by Paul J View Post
    so i will just have to embrace my newby status for quite a while longer then. you see, im employed, so i cant spend the whole day on fly talk, i have a family, so i cant spend the whole night on flytalk, and i actually still fish, so weekends.....no flytalk.
    Hey, you are already a "Hookjaw".

Like fishing, just keep on going.
    It's not in the catching, it's in the learning something new.
    view albums at. http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=659

Quote Originally Posted by redhumpy View Post
    maybe get a mobile smart device. Your desktop pc is as outdated as the pose on your avatar. (That is gobbledygook for that little picture next to your name).
    I tried the newest pose (the one where you pinch the rod between your a$&e cheeks while holding the fish as far away from your body as possible) but the moderators wouldn't allow it.

Sent from my modified Xperia I phone wirelessly connected to my iPad via lte connection.
    Last edited by Paul J; 09-07-14 at 09:34 PM.
    catch and release

Naa this new one with the rod balancing of your shoulder just takes the cake wonder if the ghillie is holding the tip I can never quite figure that one out! But hey, the one with rod in mouth is till epic!

Quote Originally Posted by The Largie Whisperer View Post
    Naa this new one with the rod balancing of your shoulder just takes the cake wonder if the ghillie is holding the tip I can never quite figure that one out! But hey, the one with rod in mouth is till epic!
    Cant beat a good RIM-shot.
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Hehe we need to come up with new material.....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8