Thread: New Elbe One series

Default New Elbe One series

Did you guys see the new Elbe rods? They are black in colour with gold lettering. Apparantly the blanks are the same konetic ones as used by sage, all imported from Korea. Fuji ceramic stripping guides and all. They cast a bomb too. Extremely light with lots of power. The build quality is fair also, and a steal at R1200.

Available today only?
    Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform

Tee heeee.. that's funny
    Quote Originally Posted by yella View Post
    Did you guys see the new Elbe rods? They are black in colour with gold lettering. Apparantly the blanks are the same konetic ones as used by sage, all imported from Korea. Fuji ceramic stripping guides and all. They cast a bomb too. Extremely light with lots of power. The build quality is fair also, and a steal at R1200.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Apparently its true, there rumour is that Jerry Siems daughter is married the son of the CEO of Elbe, and in celebration of their anniversary, Sage has made a few blanks available to Elbe for a special "anniversary" edition. Strange, but its true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saloon 2000 View Post
    Available today only?
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

I read Elbe actually took a SAGE One series to the Chinese and Koreans and asked them to create a clone.

The Koreans came back with a fluffy four legged clone named Dolly, which was rather off brief (apparently it had a baaaaaaaaah-d action) ... not to mention unexpected, but the Chinese came back with a viable product which really enjoys breaking while fighting Yellowfish.

True story.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieŽ" - Ago 2014.

6. Default

So how about today's date?
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Unfortunately discontinued today - next year we should maybe photoshop something