Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ceres Arch

Quote Originally Posted by FIGJAM View Post
    Kev let me know about it . Is the Bossinator going with?
    Who is the Bossinator???? You mean Bosk@k? he he he- nah he is going to perv over young divorced mommies at a kiddies birthday party instead... lucky bugger...

After all that has been said on this thread we have decided to give the Arch a skip! Well not actually decided as much as we have trouble getting a key- we would have to wake up the Ceres Mafia to get hold of one, which is just too much of a mission. Add to that the gale force north westerly that is predicted, which Shaun says turns the tranquil Arch into a mean mothertrucker...

So when all else fails we shall do what we tend to normally do.... (no not drink Grant) and that is honour Lakies with our presence....

I cant wait to fish in a rain engulfed gale... hehehe
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    kevin...here's the point i had to prove.....
    Stephen- That is the second time in two days that you have publicly dissed me in front of the flytalk members.

I take offence to the allegations and to the fact that allot of fellow flytalkers now think that I am a "n@@ier".

I can bet that prior to this post my reputation was still intact amongst at least 2 or 3 of them (ok maybe 1, but that's all I need).

I feel embarrassed and offended by your public assault on my dignitas.

I may be a laaier, even (coming from PE) a baaier, perhaps a saaier, but whats up with naaier? ;-)
    Last edited by KevinC; 08-06-07 at 03:28 PM.
    " Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian." -Dennis Wholey

Kev, I can relate to your experience at Groenvlei - I have fished it many times. The problem is no motors so you gotta row. Usually the day starts off pretty calm, but the wind picks up through the day. Best fishing is at the eastern end so at the end of the day you've got to row back the full length of the lake to get the hire boat back to the campsite at the western end. Like an hour or more of backbreaking grind in the teeth of a gale to get back! Could be a tough place in a float tube.

Good luck at Larkies!

Quote Originally Posted by swsmith View Post
    kevin...here's the point i had to prove.....
    Djy, gotta teach jou laaitie that signs like that is bad my broer ...
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Kev
    Don't you guys sleep? Posting at 2:30 in the morning and then going to Laakies ......eish bru that's hardcore.
    Hope you are rewarded
    Cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5