Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: WC River Ladder - brainstorm

Thanks Maddy, I received your mail, slot me in the ladder wherever it suits. Im looking forward to getting into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    We would LOVE to have you involved! I do need you to join the ladder though and find a comfortable position. Will email you the details...
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

The constant bickering is starting to drive me insane. I have been part of it, I put my hand up in that regard, but reading through threads is becoming a serious pain in the backside. I feel as though im back in primary school. He said sir...no she said sir...Pietie used the f word sir...

Im over it. If I cant contribute to a thread im keeping quiet. There Ive got it off my chest. Moving on...

Although I am not into competitive nature of what is being proposed I feel that it will be a brilliant experience for members to bounce ideas off each other and pick up tips from the more experienced fisherman out there. I have learned everything about the streams from observing and then doing.

Good luck to the guys taking part. I have no doubt that it will broaden the skill base of the Western Cape anglers.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7