Thread: Cumberland

Default Cumberland

Hey guys im looking for a cumberland distributor or website maybe here in south africa.

Quote Originally Posted by mattb-gubu View Post
    Hey guys im looking for a cumberland distributor or website maybe here in south africa.
    Looking for a tube? No one really brings them in. I got mine off the web for R2200 landed. It really is one of the nicest tubes for the price. So nice that lots of people have copied it since...
    You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

I am with Graham here!

Had mine for around 2 years now and have never had a days issue. Well made, comfortable and with the foam seat and backrest + fins and pump all fits in a 80 litre Big Jim box.

Spent many many happy hours on that tube! Best R2 odd grand I ever spent!
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

GrahamS where did you buy it for so cheap can only find it on amazon for like 2500 plus shipping but I suppose when you got it the rand was still under apartheid.:biggrin:

We bought ours a couple of years ago...
    If the Cumberland is still hovering around the R2500 mark, I wouldn't hesitate....
    Regards
    Adrian

'Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.' ~Robert Louis Stevenson

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a man and a dog.~ Mark Twain.

Cabelas.com has a sale on them for $199

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Bence View Post
    Cabelas.com has a sale on them for $199
    The problem with Cabelas is they force you to use priority air shipping on big items, so it works out expensive. Unless they have one of their free shipping deals on the go. The other problem with Cabelas is that it's impossible to only buy one thing when you're on their site
    You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.