Thread: A bit of fun

Wiets Banned User

Default A bit of fun

Here is a free 234 piece saltwater fly jigsaw puzzle game. Can you solve it?
    It's not the best image I could find - but enjoy none the less.

Sorry - wrong thread. Will somebody please move it to "Around the Campfire".

Download Saltwater Fly Jigsaw Puzzle

Last edited by Wiets; 11-06-07 at 11:35 AM.

Wiets,

your URL has an extra "/" in it

try this one here
    the patient mental...

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dpammenter View Post
    Wiets,

your URL has an extra "/" in it

try this one here
    Devlin - thanks for that. It's now fixed.

Ok I know you guys don't have a clue what the word 'work' means since I always find the same old names riding the wave all day long.
    Where the hell do you guys find the time to waist on all these things not even to mention a puzzle?

Then I would love to know what do you do/achieve at work that makes your boss think he needs you there and even to pay you for 'that' thing you do all day.

See my boss literally sits behind me keeping an eye on me.......
    No PAIN No Gain

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Nymph+O- View Post
    Ok I know you guys don't have a clue what the word 'work' means since I always find the same old names riding the wave all day long. Where the hell do you guys find the time to waist on all these things not even to mention a puzzle? Then I would love to know what do you do/achieve at work that makes your boss think he needs you there and even to pay you for 'that' thing you do all day. See my boss literally sits behind me keeping an eye on me.......
    Unless you are the boss!

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dpammenter View Post
    Wiets, your URL has an extra "/" in it try this one here
    Devlin, I saw some of your pics in the gallery. Email me one of your pics in about the same size as your PC screen (ie. 1280 x 1024 pixels, 1152 x 862 pixels, etc) and I will make you a jigsaw puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymph+O- View Post
    Ok I know you guys don't have a clue what the word 'work' means since I always find the same old names riding the wave all day long.
    Where the hell do you guys find the time to waist on all these things not even to mention a puzzle?

Then I would love to know what do you do/achieve at work that makes your boss think he needs you there and even to pay you for 'that' thing you do all day.

See my boss literally sits behind me keeping an eye on me.......
    3 words: CTRL+ALT+TAB
    Daryl Human

The solution to any problem -- work, love, money, whatever -- is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

Wiets Banned User

Hi Devlin

Here is your jigsaw puzzle in 266 pieces. The number of pieces can be changed from as little as 20 to well over a 1000.

Devlin

thanks Wiets! very cool!
    the patient mental...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.