Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mindset

Blog Entries

I am constantly in awe of these

Check out some of my FF pics - http://www.flickr.com/photos/30562135@N07/

2. Default

Something to own .... one day!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDsantos View Post
    I am constantly in awe of these

Wow that is beautiful...
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

4. Default

"It is a tragedy of the first magnitude that millions of people have ceased to use their hands as hands. Nature has bestowed upon us this great gift which is our hands. If the craze for machinery methods continues, it is highly likely that a time will come when we shall be so incapacitated and weak that we shall begin to curse ourselves for having forgotten the use of the living machines given to us by ***."
    Mahathma Ghandi
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

If I may,

6. Default

After a particularly tough and frustrating year so far, these clips has given me some much needed inspiration and energy to visit my workshop again.

Hope it provides the same for anyone else feeling a little low on the inspiration front!

Mario Geldenhuys

7. Default

Mario Geldenhuys

Went through some of the vids again and must say this is still one of the best threads on the Forum.

Love the blacksmithing videos.

Thanks Mario
    "I wasn't born a fisherman, but I will damn well die a fisherman" - Anon.

9. Default

Not saying this guy is the best, or that his casts are going to catch you fish. Just saying, I like the mindset ...

Mario Geldenhuys

Blog Entries

If I tried that, I would created a fly vest in my leader owing to all the wind knots I would have made...
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast