Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mindset

Default Mindset

Last edited by smallstreams.co.za; 04-09-14 at 01:02 PM.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Thanks for the share, very cool!
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Mario Geldenhuys

The Wood Turner ...

That's very hard core 😍
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Last one for the day. What grabbed me is how little eye contact he makes, but when looking at his tools, there is a different look in his eyes. Then his last few comments in the end - very inspiring.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Sorry, I could not resist - it is Korean after all

Mario Geldenhuys

On birth of a tool ... As if enough effort and time was not spent just making the knife, look at the skill, techniques and materials required just to make the sheath.

I have great appreciation for something made by hand.
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

These guys (young and old) inspire me. Been on that channel the entire day - saved a load of clips and hope to inspire some exit level learners tomorrow with this mindset of the craftsmen as above ....
    Mario Geldenhuys

Mario Geldenhuys

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast