Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mindset

Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

By far my favourite thread on Flytalk, thanks Mario!!!!
    The closer one gets to realizing his destiny, the more that destiny becomes his true reason for being! Paulo Coelho

Quote Originally Posted by Umhlangarox View Post
    By far my favourite thread on Flytalk, thanks Mario!!!!
    Thanks man - trolling Vimeo during free time - there is a ton of amazing work there!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

I second that - keep on bringing them

Something to strive for

Mario Geldenhuys

I've been following J&FF for a while now - some really great vids there in their channel. Well worth the time.

http://vimeo.com/jazznflyfishing
    Mario Geldenhuys

I absolutely LOVE the expression when asked if he is using a nymph

Mario Geldenhuys

Judging by the dodgy european accent ... Are you sure he understood the question?

Clips like that make me green ...
    "Hierdie drol het baie vlieë" - Ago 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Judging by the dodgy european accent ... Are you sure he understood the question?
    Rolfie is quite an intelligent guy All the snuff, chewing tobacco and booze might make him appear otherwise though
    Mario Geldenhuys

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast