Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Are trout just plain stupid?

OH I SEE WE GOT LANGUAGE FILTERS. them asterisks are supposed to be WITCH (WITH A )

I'LL GET THIS RIGHT IF IT KILLS ME...... WITCH (with a B)

Wibch?

Wolf, if thats really you, welcome to the site ! Good to have another KZN'er here to fly the flag !

Welcome Wolf! I was just having a really good skinder about you earlier on! Kidding

I hope to see a lot more of you on here. We need a few more wise 'old' men to keep these youngsters in check Having said this, I confess to not having read any of your books yet, but after being enlightened by Shaun, I must say, I think there is something not far short of brilliance in your style of fishing, albeit simplicity itself (I really like that) and I look forward to reading more. Good luck with your new book and I hope you reach record sales.

Best regards
    Chris
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Incidentally guys, Wolf is a very gifted and talented photographer. You would do well to pick his brains a bit on the subject.............that is if you don't mind of course Wolf?
    "Innocence is a wild trout. But we humans, being complicated, have to pursue innocence in complex ways" - Datus Proper

Anybody is absoluteky welcome ~ but I would suggest that those who are REALLY interested in photography for its own sake, visit my galleries at www.photopost.co.za/web/surlyghillie first

There you can grok to your hearts content on a wide range of relevent pics AND read my blogs which unpack many elements far more thoroughly than I could possibly do here. ~

happy to answer SPECIFIC questions regarding photpgraphy provided y'all remember that i aint never been particularly formal in my approach to things
    Last edited by Surly Ghillie; 23-06-07 at 10:02 AM. Reason: editors corrections

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13