Thread: Holy cr*p!!!

Default Holy cr*p!!!

For all you guys (and lady) who think trout are little animals have a look at this on-line magazine .. page 93!!

http://www.thisisfly.com/

(be patient ... it takes a while to load)
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Attachment 770

my new ambition!!!
    Last edited by Jasper; 02-04-08 at 12:40 PM.
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Thats puppy looks more like salmon to me. But again I am not that well educated in trout. But whatever it is, will definitely get the heart rate up when that sucker hits your fly.

I saw on the weekend with start of the Formula GP race that the commentators mentioned how the drivers heart rates sky rocket at the start of the race. I am now thinking of strapping on my Polar heart rate monitor for the joke of it. And then analyse the data after a session, and check how my heart rate jumps when I hook into a fish.

I don't need an education from The University of Trout to tell you that that is a brown trout big enough to make your average grown man inadvertently soil his favourite pants. I hope Oom Jasper is happy with the fact that he is causing multiple light heart attacks in the Southern Cape. I have opened and closed this thread a couple of times now, in utter disbelief, and still don't see that fish shrinking. How big do they actually get??? I was privileged to lay my eyes on the monster (7 kilo plus) brownies that Dr. Venneman raises at Outeniqua trout, was dumbstruck to say the least, but this.. MOTHER!!!!