Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HORIZON Guide Breathable Waders

Hi there everyone , just like to report that these waders are excellent as we have fished in them everyday for a month solid in New Zealand trudging through all kinds of bush etc ...and in cold cold glacial rivers and we're very warm ....they also breath very well on warmer days .happily recommend them to anyone

Any idea who stocks these in the durban area? I know I can order online, but would like to try out the shoe size first. Also, are they suitable for float tubing? I've been using neoprene , but they are more of a wetsuit at the moment, time to replace...
    catch and release

Quote Originally Posted by Paul J View Post
    Any idea who stocks these in the durban area? I know I can order online, but would like to try out the shoe size first. Also, are they suitable for float tubing? I've been using neoprene , but they are more of a wetsuit at the moment, time to replace...
    Currently we do not have a dealer in Natal.
    They are perfect for tubing.
    You are welcome to call us and we will make sure we have the right size before sending them to you.

Thanks for the prompt reply. As soon as my bank balance recovers from the wife's Christmas shopping , I will give you a call.
    catch and release

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2