Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HORIZON Guide Breathable Waders

Default HORIZON Guide Breathable Waders

After searching for a quality wader manufacturer, we are happy to release our own brand of waders.

Looks good but why no zip? Also what are we looking at ito price, sizes and shoe sizes?
    Last edited by Gerrit Viljoen; 03-11-14 at 03:18 PM.

Zips on waders tend to give trouble after a while, and are difficult to repair or replace when they leak. These waders look a little like a simms inspired design... I do like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Largie Whisperer View Post
    Looks good but why no zip? Also what are we looking at ito price, sizes and shoe sizes?
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Zips on waders tend to give trouble after a while, and are difficult to repair or replace when they leak. These waders look a little like a simms inspired design... I do like them.
    had a Stealth ZIP wader for 3 or 4 years, never a leak.
    have a Simms now again, zips are great, not must have, as all my other waders where without zips.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

What sort of price are these retailing for?
    Bryan Williams

“My Biggest worry is that my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it!”

Check out my albums

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Have a Simms G4 for 4 years now and never had a leak, before that I had 2x Stealth Deluxe waders which never leaked either so you must've had some bad luck or a moerse nood? A zip is a must have for me!

Each to his own. I have heard both good and bad reports from zip waders. I prefer to have no zip. Granted, I have never owned a zip wader, so cannot comment from personal experience, but from what I have heard, when the zip starts to leak... its overskadovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Largie Whisperer View Post
    Have a Simms G4 for 4 years now and never had a leak, before that I had 2x Stealth Deluxe waders which never leaked either so you must've had some bad luck or a moerse nood? A zip is a must have for me!
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What sort of price are these retailing for?
    R2750

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mike McKeown

You're either fishing or waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Fly Fishing View Post
    After searching for a quality wader manufacturer, we are happy to release our own brand of waders.

I tried these on in the shop a while back (before they were officially released). Very nice waders with the most comfortable suspender system I have ever used.
    Nice looking product from Frontier who have lots of experience with waders and always stand behind their products 100%.
    Gary
    Flytyer - Where great flytying begins

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMuM View Post
    R2750
    Seriously??? Thats a crazy price! Well done boys... bringing a quality product to the market at that low price is damn good going in this day and age!
    *** TO RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH ***

Some people are like Slinkies.... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast