Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im selling some stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Im selling some stuff

Maybe Im stupid, but I haven't been able to successfully list this stuff on classifieds, but here goes.

Sage 3wt Z Axis 9ft, with Reddington drift 3/4 reel (new) and SCI Anglers shark skin line. R3800.00 ( reserved)
    Greys Missionary 4/5wt, 10'3". 5 piece. Immaculate, Great nymphing rod R1000.00
    Stealth SXR Extreme 2wt, with Stealth ultra lite 2/3wt reel and SCI Anglers 2wt floating line. R1000.00 (Perfect stream starter outfit.)
    Stealth SXR Extreme 2wt R500.00
    Sage 3300 Reel, (black) with SCI Anglers 6wt floater. (immaculate, spotless) R1500.00

Everything is at Upstream to view.
    Last edited by Andre; 27-02-15 at 07:38 AM.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

I think the ZXL is a 8 1/2 ft rod, not a 9 footer?
    Gary
    Flytyer - Where great flytying begins

Its a Z Axis... sorry, I changed the post. The ZXL is 8 foot, quite correct Gary.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Its a Z Axis... sorry, I changed the post. The ZXL is 8 foot, quite correct Gary.
    That Z-Axis is a gem - whoever buys it will be a happy bunny
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Its been a great rod and served me very well, but for the past few years I haven't used it, moved towards the ESN, and a custom rod that Alex Burnet made for me from a Bario blank. Lovely lovely rod, so unfortunately the Z Axis is far too good a rod to be used as a spare, so it can go to someone who is going to get the right use out of it. I scaling back completely to the basics, and only keeping the equipment and tying materials that I actually use. Pointless having so many rods , reels , lines and things for all these years, and they are never used.

Its been a great rod and served me very well, but for the past few years I haven't used it, moved towards the ESN, and a custom rod that Alex Burnet made for me from a Bario blank.
    Agreed wrt the Barrio. I have an old Barrio LT #3 and it is one of the better "non premium" blanks around. Such a pity it is not made anymore.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by GGY View Post
    I think the ZXL is a 8 1/2 ft rod, not a 9 footer?
    Changed to Z-Axis ....
    Mario Geldenhuys

The 390 Z-Axis is an awesome rod. Best Z-Axis model in my opinion. I'd buy it if I did not own one already. I like the crispness and ability, but then I like fast rods.
    Gary
    Flytyer - Where great flytying begins

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Maybe Im stupid, but I haven't been able to successfully list this stuff on classifieds, but here goes.

Sage 3wt Z Axis 9ft, with Reddington drift 3/4 reel (new) and SCI Anglers shark skin line. R3800.00 ( reserved)
    Greys Missionary 4/5wt, 10'3". 5 piece. Immaculate, Great nymphing rod R1000.00
    Stealth SXR Extreme 2wt, with Stealth ultra lite 2/3wt reel and SCI Anglers 2wt floating line. R1000.00 (Perfect stream starter outfit.)
    Stealth SXR Extreme 2wt R500.00
    Sage 3300 Reel, (black) with SCI Anglers 6wt floater. (immaculate, spotless) R1500.00

Everything is at Upstream to view.
    Andre
    Would you consider selling just the Z-Axis without the reel and line or do you intend selling it as a combo? Thanks.

Hi Stanton. The reason why I have it as a combo , is because I have someone who has asked me to hold it for them while they decide, other wise, if that doesn't happen, I will gladly sell just the rod.
    Quote Originally Posted by shector View Post
    Andre
    Would you consider selling just the Z-Axis without the reel and line or do you intend selling it as a combo? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast