Thread: Boat storage Cape Town

Default Boat storage Cape Town

Hi Guys
    Has Anyone got a secure storage place for a 5.5 m boat in capetown ( preferably under cover )
    I'm willing to pay with yellow tail and snook fly fishing trips :0)
    Thanks
    /d
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Hi Denton
    I know a guy in Kalk Bay who is renting out a single garage for just over a Grand a month. Last I heard, it was R 1200.00. I will ask him if its available. I know that someone did want to store a boat there, but the trailer was a bit long for the door to shut. I don't think he's going to go for snoek and yellowtail.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

It will probably fit in one of my garages with a bit of moving. You got dimensions on the trailer? Height in particular.
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Howdy it doesn't fit into my "standard small garage " the height is 2.1 meters and the length is 6.2 m
    Shot for the offer
    do you think I have enough horsepower to pull it out of your driveway ?
    :0)
    What ever you do never confuse Fishing With catching Fish !!!!
    Fish Are Friends Not Food

But your reasoning has a fatal flaw; it overlooks the fact that to comprehend it requires that one rub a few brain cells against each other. The heat thus generated produces the light that illuminates the fact, but alas, not everybody has the resource required to fuel the process --SG

Will check measurements this weekend. If you can pull it up the boat ramp at Millers you shouldn't have a problem :-)
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes