Thread: CPS Junior Festival 2015

Default CPS Junior Festival 2015

CPS Junior Festival 2015 - Juniors book your spot now. Limited space. This is going to be a special one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

Stellenbosch and Kuils River, Western Cape

Great initiative Louis!

What a cool idea Louis - really really awesome!
    "So here’s my point. Don’t go and get your ego all out of proportion because you can tie a fly and catch a fish that’s dumb enough to eat a car key.." - Louis Cahill - Gink and Gasoline

Good idea! Early Dec will be slightly tougher fishing. Shout if you need any help?
    “Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you” ― Lemmy Kilmister

Reap the Whirlwind - WM

Paradise = A 3wt Rod & a fist full of someone else's #32 parachutes

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I am really trying to make this huge for the kids. Donations for prizes are always the biggest hurdle. Some of my good mates (suppliers and shops) have committed and I'm still on the hunt. So if anybody out there wants to make a contribution to the cause - please shout.
    There is 7 times more water than land! Surely The Lord meant man to fish 7 times more than work!

Time running out for spots - Juniors get your spot now whilst you still have the opportunity

Spots still available lads and lasses. Get in now