Thread: where to get grip hooks online

Default where to get grip hooks online

Hi all
    I moved to Grahamstown earlier this year to study and there doesn't seem to be a shop with any kind of fly tackle never mind fly tying. I have been tying a lot of dries recently for orders to make some pocket money to pay for fishing. The problem I have now is that I really like the Grip 11011BL for dries and small nymphs. I get most of my stuff from Morne, but I find the Allen hooks too heavy (they work if they have to). Also I don't want to pay R70 for Hanaks which are very nice but identical in every respect to the grip 11011BLs. Does anyone know of an online shop where I can get grips or alternatively does scientificfly deal directly with the public?
    Thanks
    An honest fisherman is a pretty uninteresting person.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and not only is he hungry but broke for the rest of his life as well.

David
    I can organise it for you
    sales@streamx.co.za
    Regards
    Craig

Thanks. I have organized for the moment with Winelands but I will definitely remember for next time
    An honest fisherman is a pretty uninteresting person.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and not only is he hungry but broke for the rest of his life as well.