Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Its been 2 years

Default Its been 2 years

Morning guys, been 2 years since i posted on the forum so thought i would first say hi to those who know me,those who don't, and those who wish they did'nt.

Due to the normal life stuff and the fact my kids think they are more important than fishing i have neglected this wonderful hobbie but now after reformatting my kids brains i am now ready to fish the streams again ( yes i know some of you just sighed) so i am just off to my shed to see if i can find my stick's,reels and some fluffy looking feathers and will go from there... how much is cps membership these days...
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Hello Nick...I also came back after a long absence. Welcome back buddy.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Ohhh...Nick...sorry about your Rugby team.....:biggrin:
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Howzit Andre, yep its been a while, the slow journey back from a fly fishing sabatical, first stop sort out all my gear. lets hope she remembers me
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

ok that came quicker than i expected, i thought at least give them 20 minutes to say something
    James Boswell.

Nicholas my son!
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamwari View Post
    Nicholas my son!
    Howzit me old china plate... i just sent you a fb MASSAGE....
    James Boswell.

Most of the guys on Flytalk are not gluten intolerant. :0
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Korrie View Post
    Most of the guys on Flytalk are not gluten intolerant. :0
    lmao Korrie.... as long as there not only piscatarians we should all get along swimmingly
    James Boswell.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Howzit me old china plate... i just sent you a fb MASSAGE....
    I shall have a squiz
    Bubble, Bubble, Bubble and Squeak...I think this mixture is too weak!!!???" (Wrex Tarr)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast