Thread: A warm hello

Thumbs up A warm hello

Hi gang

Thanks for the accept!

I am keen to get to know more about this forum and of course a little off topic, talk about the RWC2015!! I reckon SA have a strong fighting chance of kicking Welsh butt tomorrow!

Have a good one.

Welcome Isidingo,

I believe the Boks should take this one, however they like to surprise

Agreed! It has been a nailbiter so far. The semi final between SA and NZ is going to be tough one as both sides are worthy of getting into the finals. I would love nothing more than for SA to win the RWC. But it boils down to which team ends up being the better of the lot, right? Here's hoping it's SA!

The team to win the RWC will be the team to beat NZ! that is our mountain to climb.

Welcome to FT!

Welcome, I see from your information, that your name is Paul, and you are from the Western Cape. Tell us a little bit about your fly fishing Paul.

Yes the rugby is exciting. Not really being a follower of rugby, I enjoy getting into the mood of things when there's a big tournament in pretty much any sport.
    I hope our guys can beat the All Blacks, but Im hearing that we have one or two guys with some critical injuries...so lets hope for the best
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.