Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CDC Bubble Caddis

vs

or
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Yes...very similar.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

I can see the resemblance Mario. They both have hooks

Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Korrie, when you have time please give your thoughts on why it reminds you of the Arpo? I personally cannot see many similarities between the 2 patterns.
    If you cannot see the similarities, I am not even going to try and explain. Sorry.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Korrie View Post
    If you cannot see the similarities, I am not even going to try and explain. Sorry.
    Tied vastly difference, using different materials. The "bubble" is the ONLY similarity, but on one it is a actual bubble, on the other a loop. So explain away - I'm eager to learn.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Bence View Post
    I can see the resemblance Mario. They both have hooks
    And not debarbed I may add. ....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Did not expect that size fish from that water ... stunning... as for the fly Phillip if the they work can you tie me some (for an exchange of cash of course)
    Cool Nic, will do. Bit occupied during the next two weeks, bit will make work of it a after. Think a small black version, with a hot spot "post" will work on the Cape Streams.

Quote Originally Posted by Winelands Fly Fishing View Post
    Cool Nic, will do. Bit occupied during the next two weeks, bit will make work of it a after. Think a small black version, with a hot spot "post" will work on the Cape Streams.
    Thanks Philip.. and thanks for today's parcel... some of those flies are killer.. Let's hope I get some action Sunday. .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I think no innocent species of wit or pleasantry should be suppressed; and that a good pun may be admitted among the smaller excellencies of lively conversation.
    James Boswell.

[T]his planet is covered with sordid men who demand that he who spends time fishing shall show returns in fish. ~Leonidas Hubbard, Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3