Thread: ARC Fly Lines

Default ARC Fly Lines

Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Never heard of them, but their story says that they "partner" with industry leaders, so I assume that they are a branding company who gets their products manufactured by one of the fly line manufacturers like SA, Airflo, Rio etc..... I wonder what any new kid on the block line manufacturer would be able to offer the, already overtraded market, that isn't already available.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Never heard of them, but their story says that they "partner" with industry leaders, so I assume that they are a branding company who gets their products manufactured by one of the fly line manufacturers like SA, Airflo, Rio etc..... I wonder what any new kid on the block line manufacturer would be able to offer the, already overtraded market, that isn't already available.
    Having someone make the line for ARC in a different manner or with different concepts would be a good partnership imo.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Yes, it would, I agree, but then they must tell us what the different manner is, and what their lines are better at doing than all the others. Their website and marketing stuff says nothing. while Im sure their stuff is good, it looks like the "same old, same old"....in a different box.
    Quote Originally Posted by smallstreams.co.za View Post
    Having someone make the line for ARC in a different manner or with different concepts would be a good partnership imo.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Yes, it would, I agree, but then they must tell us what the different manner is, and what their lines are better at doing than all the others. Their website and marketing stuff says nothing. while Im sure their stuff is good, it looks like the "same old, same old"....in a different box.
    Hence asking if anyone has tried them
    Mario Geldenhuys