Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New zealnd strike indicator tool

Gerrit, Frontier DEF has. Got mine from them and it's a great tool for those that don't prefer pole fishing.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

HEHEHE! Janee was baie beindruk met die tool Mario. Prys?

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast Tamer View Post
    HEHEHE! Janee was baie beindruk met die tool Mario. Prys?
    Nie seker oor prys, was onder R200 dink ek.
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Guys, why even bother to buy it. It is soooooo easy to make. plastic tubing, and a large darning needle. simple. Its been done like this for decades.
    Disclaimer.... none of my posts are intended to be "expert advice"..just opinions from someone who is willing to help where he can.

Some guys still prefer to support the local shops, even if they can make it themselves. The wool that comes with the tool is also really great, and I have not seen it available separately.
    Mario Geldenhuys

Yeah I've tried other wool but it's not the same as the stuff that comes with the tool. It really does float very well. It'll even stay floating with a 3 mm tungsten bead at the end if the line.

The other thing I really like about this setup is that it goes through the guides really well, which is really important when landing fish.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    Life is a series of trout missions with that numbing feeling in between...

My Album

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2