Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest net #140

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast Tamer View Post
    Bwahaha! Mooi net Mario!
    Thanks Gerrit, appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Mario, always impressed with your work. Got to see one of your nets in the flesh at Richard's place this weekend and the pic do not do them justice. Was also very surprised at how light the net was but still an extremely solid piece of workmanship.
    Thanks Bryan - I appreciate the compliment. Ja, it's quite amazing how strong 2 or 3 thin pieces of wood can be. Most nets are total overkill for their purpose, but then again, some nets have to be bulkier to stand up t their owners, not really the fish they were meant to hold :-D :-D
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

This is just another epic piece of artisanship! I have one of his creations and I must say, everything about the net Mario made for me is perfect! I think mine was no. 88, Mario, jy werk nogal hard!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvd View Post
    This is just another epic piece of artisanship! I have one of his creations and I must say, everything about the net Mario made for me is perfect! I think mine was no. 88, Mario, jy werk nogal hard!
    Thanks Chris - much appreciated man. Best bit was seeing that big brown in that net

Your net was #85 btw. That was about 2 years ago? Can't even remember - time goes by so quickly!!
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12