Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tonkin Cane availability

Default Tonkin Cane availability

Hi Guys

Im looking for Tonkin cane. I have asked many rod builders as well as streamx but no stock and there is no ETA for new stock.

If anyone out there has a culm or two you are willing to sell me please let me know or If you know who has stock Id appreciate it.

As a last resort I will try import, I import non related items regularly so its not a problem for me, but I'm a hobbyist and only looking for a culm or 2.

thanks in advance
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by frogstar View Post
    Hi Guys

Im looking for Tonkin cane. I have asked many rod builders as well as streamx but no stock and there is no ETA for new stock.

If anyone out there has a culm or two you are willing to sell me please let me know or If you know who has stock Id appreciate it.

As a last resort I will try import, I import non related items regularly so its not a problem for me, but I'm a hobbyist and only looking for a culm or 2.

thanks in advance
    Ryan
    Try Russ en Erica from GoldenWitch - good people and their prices are good. Can order single culms.
    Mario Geldenhuys
    Smallstream fanatic, plus I do some other things that I can't tell you about

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

thanks Mario (been chatting to you on wats-app)

I will get hold of golden witch thanks, I have "contacted" Demarest and Andy Royer too, but have not yet had a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by frogstar View Post
    thanks Mario (been chatting to you on wats-app)

I will get hold of golden witch thanks, I have "contacted" Demarest and Andy Royer too, but have not yet had a reply.
    Andy passed away a while ago. Sorry that I have not sent pics of my Moso, hit some shower pipes while re-tiling bathroom. Was a bit of a mess!!!
    Mario Geldenhuys

"All the tips or magical insights in the world can't replace devotion, dedication, commitment, and gumption - and there is not secret in that" - Glenn Brackett

no probs, what a mission!

Mario Geldenhuys

Hi guys, just reviving this thread.

Does anyone have any "tonkin" at the moment. Just looking for one Calm.

WHile you are calm, I will look for a culm.
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Stream X had some, not sure if he was stock left over.
    Give him a call
    Korrie Broos

Don't go knocking on Death's door, ring the bell and run like hell. He hates it. (anon)
    Nymphing, adds depth to your fly fishing.
    Nymphing, is fly fishing in another dimension

Haha predictive text hilarious. Trying to remain calm while searching for culms but proving difficult.

StreamX out of stock

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast