Hi Guys,

I am again having to replace wading boots (felt sole), it becomes an expensive exersize. So what are the latest choices out there, at fair prices, and good quality?
I don't mind spending above R3k but then they better last me a long time. But if I can find decent quality at better prices, why not.

So I see there is:

Snowbee (LOOK half decent, depends on price, and I have zero experience with them...if they are quite cheap they may be worth replacing every season or two)
Simms Freestone (But yes, R3,700 plus... is it really worth it? Do they last? Who has had a pair for a long time?)
Chota Abrahams (about R 1,650.00?) But I must be honest, I have never really liked them.
Chota XTL Plus (About R 3,190.00) To be honest, for that price I'd rather go for the Simms. Plus, I just don't like the Chotas.
Stealth Deluxe Boot
Stealth Standard Boot
Hodgman H3 Wading Boots (Looks very nice, but again I have no experience with them) - R 1,895.00
Redington Prowler (Who stocks them in Gauteng? And again, I dunno these boots, but they look pretty decent)
Vision wading boots (What happened to them? Which shops stock them? I could only find a Facebook page of a place called "Flygear" which seem to be able to supply them. But no idea where they are).
Any other options?

I'd really appreciate your feedback and comments! Thanks Guys.