Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Flytying Desks

aznd the sherry

Stacey says she has seen some nice ready lawn for you to use as a sleepingbag....

He he he
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Lets not forget Chris Fishadopalis
    Fishadopalis has his turn comming round again soon I forget nothing , I few good men fell last weekend , chris is next !!

Il help....

One must fall and so for them all........

I have my turn to Fall everytime i dont dodge the vaal river shuffel....
    The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a "y"

Here's my tying spot. It's normally in the corner next to the bar fridge. Have guests so it's not in the proper spot. I have just added a wonderful addition,
    courtesy of Wiets, he sent me one of his portable stations and it works wonderfully. I hav'nt loaded all my stuff in it but will as soon as guests have gone. Thanks Wiets now i really look like i know what i'm doing
    The pic of the closed cabinet is my wifes, where she ties all her carp traces. Mine closes as well. The top of her's is lined with the trophies her and the girls have won for fishing. The top of my cabinet, sadly only contains empty beer cases. We picked these cabinets up for R150.00ea.
    Cheers
    Last edited by rols; 07-07-08 at 02:15 PM.
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

my stuff.... http://www.flytalk.co.za/forum/album.php?u=824[/SIZE]

Thumbs up Nice

I like the setup rols
    NOTICE :

If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice
    is not worth noticing thank you for
    NOTICING

Quote Originally Posted by Deneys View Post
    I like the setup rols
    Deneys
    for that price we scored. Wiet's piece finishes it off for my needs. Nice thing is close the door and it's all hidden.
    Cheers
    Behold the fisherman. he riseth early in the morning and disturbeth the whole household. mighty are his preperations. he goes forth full of hope and when the day is ended, he returneth smelling of strong drink and the truth is not with him. originator unknown.

geez i was hoping someone will say well done girls. ( my wife has the trophy for the biggest fish all round in the club) i'm trying very hard for her to look at my "bigger fish"

Wiets Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    Here's my tying spot. It's normally in the corner next to the bar fridge. Have guests so it's not in the proper spot. I have just added a wonderful addition, courtesy of Wiets, he sent me one of his portable stations and it works wonderfully. I hav'nt loaded all my stuff in it but will as soon as guests have gone. Thanks Wiets now i really look like i know what i'm doing The pic of the closed cabinet is my wifes, where she ties all her carp traces. Mine closes as well. The top of her's is lined with the trophies her and the girls have won for fishing. The top of my cabinet, sadly only contains empty beer cases. We picked these cabinets up for R150.00ea.
    Cheers
    Hi Roland

I see some tall thread cones in the top background of the middle picture. What thread is it and what do you use it for?

Quote Originally Posted by rols View Post
    geez i was hoping someone will say well done girls. ( my wife has the trophy for the biggest fish all round in the club) i'm trying very hard for her to look at my "bigger fish"
    WELL DONE GIRLS!!! ... and are you thinking of getting YOUR bigger fish stuffed boet???
    I always wanted to be somebody,but now I realize I should have been more specific.
    Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life. GBS

Quote Originally Posted by Wiets View Post
    Hi Roland

I see some tall thread cones in the top background of the middle picture. What thread is it and what do you use it for?
    Hi Wiets
    I hijacked my wifes sewing floss and use it to build up underbodies and also for my soft hackle flies. It's available in a variety of colours and is found at most haberdashery (sp) spots

Jasper, Yes that was the intention but still waiting for the "BAIT" to be taken

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast